Admission & Application Information
Admission to the Lake Weir High School AICE program is based on the following:
- Middle School Courses Taken
- Middle School Grades & GPA
- FAST/BEST Reading & Mathematics Scores (and other standardized test scores)
- Attendance & Discipline Records
- Teacher Recommendations can be used in situations where student records are not typical of an AICE candidate
Students will have the option to "opt-in" to the AICE program when completing their ninth-grade schedule in eighth grade. Once they opt-in, the Cambridge Coordinator will review the student's profile for the admission requirements.
The AICE program at Lake Weir High School is an Academic Magnet program that qualifies for admission should a student reside outside of the LWHS's attendance zone.
If you have any questions about your, or your student's, admission into the AICE program email Cassandra Bonnett.