MAP Reduced Rate Program
The Reduced Rate Program is on a waiting list at this time.
Marion Afterschool Programs offers a reduced rate for qualifying families. Interested parents will need to complete a current school year’s reduced rate application and submit it to MAP's admin office via email or fax. If approved, the parent's reduced rate will be $38 per child/ per week. This fee covers attendance for the AM and PM programs.
We will begin to accept applications for the 2023-2024 school year on July 17th, 2023. Applications submitted before this date will not be processed.
In order for your application to be processed, the following is required:
- Your child must be registered in Marion Afterschool Programs for the 23/24 school year.
- Application must be completed in full.
- All required documents must be submitted at the time the application is submitted.
- If the application is submitted incomplete, we will move on to the next application.
AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED
Reduced Rate Guidelines
- Your child must be registered in a MAP program in order for your application to be processed and approved for the reduced rate.
- It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your income.
- The parent/ guardian must be the legal guardian of the child(ren) who he/she is applying for.
- If approved, the parent’s reduced rate will be $38 per child/ per week. This fee covers attendance for the AM and PM programs.
- All Fees are designated as “FLAT RATE FEES” meaning a single fixed fee that is charged weekly for service regardless of usage.
- Please allow up to two business days to review and process your application. We will contact you via email once your application has been processed.
- Spaces are limited. Once we have reached our max limit, your name will go on the waiting list.
- All reduced rate fees end on the last day of school. Each family must re-apply at the beginning of each school year.
- The reduced rate will be withdrawn or the discount terminated immediately if you have had three delinquent payments and the fourth occurs.
- If the approved student is withdrawn from the program, their reduced rate is forfeited and parent must re-apply for the reduced rate.