MAP at Fordham Early Learning Academy
Beginning the 2023-2024 school year, MAP at Fordham Early Learning Academy will accept students in PK3 (Three-year-old program), VPK (Voluntary Prekindergarten program), Kindergarten, and 1st grade. This program is specifically designed to serve the needs of families with young children.
Enrollment for the 2023/2024 School Year
All schools are currently on a waiting list
$35.00 Registration Fee per Child
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Registration fees are charged upon approval.
- Contracts are approved in the order received.
- Parents will receive a contract approval notification in their email that is attached to their Eleyo account. It is the parent’s responsibility to monitor their email accounts for these notifications. MAP staff will not call the parents to notify them of their student’s contract approval status.
- If the provided payment method fails during the approval process, the contract will not be approved. The contract will remain in the pending status and the approver will move on to the next pending contract. Admin will not notify the parents of the failed payment method. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure funds are available during the approval process.
- After the third failed attempt at approving the pending contract, the contract will be removed. If the parent still needs a spot for Marion Afterschool Programs, he/she may submit a new contract.
- It is the parent's responsibility to remove a pending contract if a spot is no longer needed in MAP.
- Registration will be held online only.
Helpful Tips for New Eleyo Users
- View Creating an Account using ELEYO
- View Parent’s ELEYO Dashboard
- View Process for Enrolling your Child in MAP using ELEYO
Information Needed to Register
- A minimum of three emergency contacts
- First and Last Name
- Phone number
- Student's allergy and/or medical information
- A Credit/ Debit card or ACH number
Still have questions? Click the button below to view our MAP FAQ.
We look forward to serving your afterschool program needs in the 2023/ 2024 school year.