(This page contains information for currently enrolled M.A.P Families)
Communication with parents from MAP administration and/or Eleyo regarding contract status and account issues will be conducted via email. Please ensure you are monitoring your email inbox that is attached to your Eleyo account to avoid missing account updates.
Late Payment Fees
will automatically be applied to your account every Monday morning for payments not received by 11:59pm Sunday evening.
Please refer to the MAP Payment Policies and Payment Schedule for more information.
Due to the automatic system, late payment fees will not be waived.
- Know your security code for signing your student(s) in and out of the program.
- Your security code: 00(4 digit account number). This information can also be found in your approval email.
- Be prepared to show your photo ID when picking up your child(ren) at all times.
Paying Weekly Tuition
MAP uses Eleyo for easy-to-navigate online registration and payments.
This online system will enable you to:
- Register for all programs
- Check account balances
- Make payments
- Print receipts and child care tax statements
- Request schedule changes
- Manage your account from any device, including your smartphone or tablet
Failed ACH Payments
When an account has one failed ACH payment, the payor may no longer use ACH checking or ACH savings as a payment method. Going forward, all payments must be made using a credit or debit card. If the payor and/or account owner does not adhere to this policy, the student’s contract may be revoked.
Your child/children cannot attend MAP until your account is paid in full with a credit or debit card payment method.