Pre-Registration 2023/2024 School Year
Begins: May 22, 2023 at 6:00 P.M.
Marion Afterschool Programs accepts eligible students who are in Kindergarten thru 8th grade. MAP does not accept Pre-K or VPK students.
- Contracts will be approved the week of June 12th through June 15th.
- Contracts are approved in the order received
- Waiting List notifications will be sent no sooner than June 19th
- MAP will not approve any new contracts or schedule changes between July 28th and August 21st.
$35.00 Registration Fee per Child
- Registration fees are non-refundable
- Registration fees are charged upon approval
- If the provided payment method fails during the approval process, the contract will not be approved. The contract will remain in the pending status and the approver will move on to the next pending contract. Admin will not notify the parents of the failed payment method. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure funds are available during the approval process.
- After the third failed attempt at approving the pending contract, the contract will be removed. If the parent still needs a spot for Marion Afterschool Programs, he/she may submit a new contract.
- Registration will be held online only.
Helpful Tips for New Eleyo Users
- View Creating an Account using ELEYO
- View Parent’s ELEYO Dashboard
- View Process for Enrolling your Child in MAP using ELEYO
Information Needed to Register
- A minimum of three emergency contacts
- First and Last Name
- Phone number
- Student's allergy and/or medical information
- A Credit/ Debit card or ACH number
Still have questions? Click the button below to view our MAP FAQ.
We look forward to serving your afterschool program needs in the 2023/2024 school year.