Homecoming Week is October 30- November 4th
Dress up days: To Be Announced
· Powder Puff – Thursday, November 2nd @ TBA.
Tickets are $6 and are available for purchase on the GoFan app (Click Here) or scan code below:
· Rattler Rage will be Thursday morning, November 2nd. Students must be eligible to participate in Activities to attend.
Rattler Olympics will be Friday morning, November 3rd. Students must be eligible to participate in Activities to attend. See your guidance counselor if your want to participate on your class team.
· Carnival lunches are Thursday, November 2nd and Friday, November 3rd. Tickets are $.50 each.
· Homecoming Dance will be Saturday, November 4th from 8:00 – 11:00 p.m. in the BHS Courtyard.
- NEW! Student/Parent Homecoming Dance Agreement MUST be signed and returned to Ms. Mancil, 1-203, BEFORE a student will be checked for eligibility to purchase tickets. Once the form is returned and your eligibility is cleared, allow for one school day for your ticket to be available. These forms are available at the discipline desk.
- Guest forms (CLICK HERE) for those who do not attend BHS will be available in discipline beginning Friday, September 29th. These must be completed and approved before a ticket will be sold. Return forms to discipline no later than October 27th.
· Dance ticket sales will begin October 9th and will end November 2nd OR until all tickets are sold out.
· Tickets are $25 each and are NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE in the BHS online store (CLICK HERE).
· Homecoming Dress Code (CLICK HERE)
· Students must have a 2.0 or higher, no out of school suspensions for this school year, no more than six unexcused absences or tardies, and no debts.