• For more information about Transition Services or programs or for printed materials with this information, please contact the School Counselor or ESE Specialist at your school.  

    Your ESE Specialist can also help you with agency referrals to support your child's needs. 


    If additional information is needed, please call or email

    Michelle Ohman - ESE Transition Coordinator 


    352-671-6832 (phone)

    352-671-6836 (FAX)

  • Applications for community agencies who may be able to support you and your child.  If you need assistance with completing or submitting these, contact your school's ESE Specialist. 


    These agencies support all persons with disabilities, not just while students are in school.  Please share this information with anyone in your life who has a disability and needs assistance with employment or independent living.