(This page contains information for currently enrolled M.A.P Families)
Below are a few helpful tips to help you prepare for a smooth start to the school year. See below for details!
Helpful Tips to help you prepare for a smooth start to the school year.
- Know your security code for signing your student(s) in and out of the program.
- Your security code: 00(4 digit account number) This information can also be found in your approval email.
- MAP now uses Eleyo’s Attendance App for signing students in and out of our program.
- Be prepared to show your photo ID when picking up your child(ren) at all times.
- Site Managers will expect your student the first day of school unless you notify him/her in advance.
Paying Weekly Tuition
- Parents will be invoiced 8/3 for week one’s weekly tuitionhere
- Payment due 8/10/2022
- Parents will be invoiced 8/10 for week two’s weekly tuition
- Payment due 8/12/22
Beginning the 2022-2023 school year, Marion Afterschool Programs will not issue credits/refunds for absences due to COVID related symptoms. MAP will adhere to our flat rate fee policy.
Click here to view the 2022/2023 Payment Policies and Payment Schedule
Beginning the 22/23 school year, we are excited to use Eleyo for easy-to-navigate online registration and payments.
This online system will enable you to:
- Register for all programs
- Check account balances
- Make payments
- Print receipts and child care tax statements
- Request schedule changes
- Manage account from any device, including your smartphone or tablet
As communicated in all pre-registration material, effective 2022-2023 school year MAP will accept online payments only. No checks, cash, or money orders will be accepted. ELEYO charges a convenience fee of 3.49% to all transactions.