Marion Afterschool Programs
Reduced Rate Application
Marion Afterschool Program offers a subsidized rate for qualifying families. If approved, the parent’s reduced rate will be $30 per child/ per week. This fee covers attendance for the AM and PM programs.
Click here for the Reduced Rate Application
MAP Reduced Rate Program for the 21/22 SY is on a waiting list at this time.
We will continue to accept applications for the reduced rate program. If approved, your name will go on the waiting list.
Reduced Rate Application Guidelines
- Your child must be registered in a MAP program in order for your application to be processed and approved for the reduced rate.
- The parent/ guardian must be the legal guardian of the child(ren) who he/she is applying for.
- All Fees are designated as “FLAT RATE FEES” meaning a single fixed fee that is charged weekly for service regardless of usage.
- Please allow up to two business days to review and process your application. We will email you once your application has been processed.
- Spaces are limited. Once we have reached our max limit, your name will go on the waiting list.
- It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your income.
- The reduced rate will be withdrawn or the discount terminated immediately if you have had three delinquent payments and the fourth occurs.
- If the approved student is withdrawn from the program, their reduced rate is forfeited and parent must re-apply for the reduced rate.
- All reduced rate fees end on the last day of school. Each family must re-apply at the beginning of each school year.