Hello Future Wildcat!
With just over a month left in school, we encourage you to continue pushing yourself to finish this year strong! With that being said, we do need to also look ahead for planning our next year. Right now, there are some spots still open for the College and Career Advanced Placement Academy at Forest High School. Any student who is currently zoned for Forest, is able to apply for this second chance at being part of CCAP. We are very excited for our 2nd full year of the program and encourage you to apply! As part of the CCAP Academic Magnet, you will have some extra benefits that only CCAP students at Forest will have access to including:
- Take your first college level course next year, AP Human Geography (CCAP Students only)
- The opportunity to be taught by THREE Marion County Teacher of the Year Recipients
- David Steffey AP Human Geography
- Bethany Crawford AP US History
- Hollie Cunningham Medical Health Science
- A Guidance Counselor specifically for CCAP Students
- AP Test Prep Books for all your classes
- A dedicated chrome cart in all CCAP classrooms
- CCAP Tutoring Lab after school everyday
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens book study with book for you to keep
- Access to Albert.io ACT/SAT prep program
- AP Capstone Diploma option
- Graduation Regalia that will make you stand out three years from now as you walk across the stage!
If you are planning on attending Forest next year, the College and Career Advanced Placement Academy will greatly enhance your academic standing and offer you more choices for advancement over your four years at FHS.
If you know you would like to apply, click on the following link and fill out our very simple 5 minute registration so that we can evaluate your eligibility.
Acceptance will go out on an open rotating basis, and there are maximum number of spots that we have left so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.