Returning to Howard Middle School
WELCOME BACK BULLS!!!
You are about to move up to 7th or 8th grade and will need to choose your classes and electives for the 22-23 school year...This is how you will complete the scheduling process this year:
- First, you should have received a skylert/email/text to your home from Mr. Rembert, directing you and your parent/s or guardians to come to this site to review the scheduling form for your upcoming grade level that you will receive on Friday Feb. 25th.
- Then, on FRIDAY FEBRUARY 25TH- DURING ALL 6TH GRADE WORLD HISTORY AND ALL 7TH GRADE CIVICS CLASSES- YOU WILL COMPLETE THE SCHEDULING “CHOICE” FORM YOU SEE BELOW FOR NEXT SCHOOL YEAR! *THIS SHOULD ONLY TAKE @ 15 MINUTES OF THE BEGINNING OF EACH CLASS*
- Finally, your World History or Civics teacher will collect your forms that period and send them to guidance.
- WHAT IF MY STUDENT IS ABSENT THAT DAY?
- They can pick up a sheet from their counselor that following week, fill it out right then and give it back OR turn it back in the following day- no later than Fri. March 4th. BUT if they never fill out a form or forget to turn it in…we pick classes for them!!!
- OUR GUIDANCE COUNSELORS ARE:
- Mrs. Natasha Oliver (Handles last names A-L) Natasha.Oliver@marion.k12.fl.us
- Mrs. Heather Howard (Handles last names M-Z) Heather.Howard@marion.k12.fl.us