Returning to Howard Middle School
WELCOME BACK BULLS!!!
You are about to move up to 7th or 8th grade and will need to choose your classes and electives for the 21-22 school year...This is how you will complete the scheduling process this year:
- First, you should have recieved a skylert/email/text to your home from Mr. Rembert, directing you and your parent/s or guardians to come to this site to review the scheduling form for your upcoming grade level that you will recieve on Friday Feb. 26th.
- Then, on FRIDAY FEBRUARY 26TH- DURING ALL 6TH GRADE WORLD HISTORY AND ALL 7TH GRADE CIVICS CLASSES- YOU WILL COMPLETE THE SCHEDULING “CHOICE” FORM YOU SEE BELOW FOR NEXT SCHOOL YEAR! *THIS SHOULD ONLY TAKE @ 15 MINUTES OF THE BEGINNING OF EACH CLASS*
- Finally, your World History or Civics teacher will collect your forms that period and send them to guidance.
- WHAT ABOUT MCPS ONLINE STUDENTS? HOW WILL THEY DO THEIR SCHEDULING?
- The counselors will send by email to their students, a copy of a scheduling sheet with instructions OR students can print at home the correct form bellow and scan back the front side only to their counselor's email address. If you are waiting to respond to the email you recieve, then online students will fill out and email it back OR print it and scan it back OR they can reply back to that email with their choices listed! This will likely be sent to them THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH..
- WHAT IF MY STUDENT IS ABSENT THAT DAY?
- They can pick up a sheet from their counselor that following week, fill it out right then and give it back OR turn it back in the following day- no later than Fri. March 5th. BUT if they never fill out a form or forget to turn it in…we pick classes for them!!!
- OUR GUIDANCE COUNSELORS ARE:
- Mrs. Natasha Oliver (Handles last names A-L) Natasha.Oliver@marion.k12.fl.us
- Mrs. Heather Howard (Handles last names M-Z) Heather.Howard@marion.k12.fl.us