- Speak with your current teachers, their input is vital
- Choose courses for YOU (not based on the teachers or your friend's choices, humans change!)
- Keep graduation requirements in mind
- Review the 2021-2022 Curriculum Guide & the Scheduling Powerpoint
Keep in mind:
- Honors courses require extra homework & independent study - Be ready to work & review the prerequisites in the curriculum guide
- Write questions on your scheduling form, you will have time to speak with your school counselor and you want to remember why you were confused!