2020 Fall Sports
Here are parameters as set by members of the Marion County School Board regarding 2020 Winter Sports
- Ticket sales to events will be based on 40% of the venue seating capacity. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Bring a face covering. Ticket purchasers must abide by Marion County School Board Policy 8.90 requiring face coverings on all School Board property when safe social distancing is not possible per CDC recommendations.
- Spectators in bleachers and other areas are expected to safely social distance.
- Spectator contact with student athletes is prohibited to limit physical exposure.
- Media will remain in limited staging areas. No face-to-face interviews will be provided.
- MCPS employees must wear district-issued ID badge for sole admission.
- Concession sales may be available in a pre-packaged format on a school-by-school basis.
- Public water fountains will not be available.