Information regarding this year's 2020-2021 Southeastern Youth Fair can be found on the below hyperlink that you can click that will direct you to their website. However, there are a few changes I want to highlight that are new this year (partly due to Covid-19 and partly to new rules).
1. New This Year! You now have the option to enter/register for the fair online! Follow this link to do so: https://seyfair.fairwire.com/
Note Your Entry Is Not Complete Until:
1. Entry Fee payment is received online through the seyfair.com website or in the SEYF Office - fees are not taken on the fairwire website.
2. Club/Chapter Leader approves your online entry & SEYF Fair office approves entry
3. Note- Some entries have additional documents that must be received by deadline (via email or in the SEYF office)
4. If you are showing a market animal (lamb, goat, swine steer) you must complete the MANDATORY ONLINE TRAINING! It will be available September 1st -10th 2020 (Found on fair website) There will be NO in-person mandatory meeting this year. *** If certificate is not received by September 10th, you will not be eligible to show a market animal.
5. NEW WAIVER FOR ALL EXHIBITORS TO SIGN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FAIR. This is not just for those showing animals this is for all students participating in the fair.
All of the above can be found on the SEYF website. The link is located here for your convenience: Southeastern Youth fair Website . If you have any questions please let me know or contact the fair office.