To access your Khan Academy Classroom, follow these steps:
- Log into your Marion County Student Desktop
- From the menu at the bottom of the student desktop, locate the “Programs” tab and click on it.
- After clicking on the “programs” tab, find the icon titled “Khan Academy". Then click on that “Khan Academy" icon.
- If Khan Academy logs you in automatically, then you already have an account.
- If Khan Academy does not log you in when you click on the tile, then click on "Log In" near the "top right" corner.
- On the next screen, click on "Continue with Google" (at top) to sign in.
- Use your Marion County student email to sign in. (Do NOT use your Gmail, Yahoo, etc email! You must use your Marion County email)
- Use your Marion County student password.
- Then once you're signed in, look at the menu on the left side. Click on "Teachers" on the left side menu. Then click on "enter a class code" to join. (codes are below)
- Enter your "class code". (Codes are below)
- You should see a screen which says you are joining one of my classes.
- If you registered correctly, click on TEACHERS from the left side menu. You should see my name under "Your Teachers"
- Your assignments will appear ne the top left corner. (If you don't see any assignments, keep checking back later. I have to update the roster each time a student joins)
- If you "right-click" on the Khan Academy tile (when you first sign it to the student desktop), you can choose "add it to favorites" that way it will be on your "home" screen on the student desktop each time you sign in.
1st Period: W2CJTE2N
2nd Period: 7CGWNEVQ
3rd Period: VSFYV3K7
4th Period: NJCW2TJE
5th Period: ASJPVE38
6th Period: PFQSUQ8J
After you follow the steps above, you will eventually receive a notification (It shows up by your name at the top right of the page.) You should then start receiving assignments soon if you followed the steps correctly. Also, an "assignments" tab will show up on the left side of the page, usually near the top of the left menu and have the name of your class above it. If you don't see the assignments right away, it might be because I have to update the rosters. Log out of Khan Academy and check back later on in the day.