English III Honors Agenda and Work
Agenda: Week 34
May 10th/ May 12th
- Bell Work: Where is the narrator at the point when his story begins? How does the period in which the story takes place contribute to the narrator's fear?
- Students will continue reading "The Pit and the Pendulum"
- Students will start on "The Pit and the Pendulum" Close Read Questions.
May 11th/ May 13th
- Bell Work: Which movement was your favorite? Romanticism, Gothicism, or Transcendentalism? Why or why not?
- Student will continue working on "The Pit and the Pendulum" Close Read Questions
- Bell Work: Choose 2 literary devices and give me an example of each.
- Students will finish "The Pit and the Pendulum" Questions