MCPSonline Curriculum Guidelines
1. Instruction for MCPSonline students will follow the HMS bell schedule. Students are expected to be logged on to the computer and in Microsoft Teams during your specific class period for my course.
- Click here to view the bell schedule: HMS Bell Schedule 2020-2021
- Click here to view the A/B schedule: HMS A/B Schedule 2020-2021
2. Microsoft Teams will be the online learning platform for all students (virtual & in person)
3. There will be a meeting every class period you have my course according to your schedule! You must attend this meeting on time following the bell schedule. (This is how attendance will be taken)
4. I will be available through the scheduled class period for MCPSonline students. The main source of contact will be through Microsoft Teams.
4. Learning experiences and grades for assignments will be in accordance with the Marion County Public Schools Secondary Grading Guidelines.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Teams Meet). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.