Degrees and Certifications:
If you are interested in FFA? Please come by and see Ms. Albritton or Mrs. Nesbitt for an Application.
In order to be in FFA, you must be enrolled in a Agriculture course.
FFA Meetings will be the 1st Wednesday of each month in the Multi Purpose Room from 3:30-4:15
All Students must maintain a GPA of 2.0, Dues are $20.00
We look forward to meeting you !
FFA info Graphic: FFA info graphic sheet
Please see the FFA Forms below:
If you would like to join FFA, we need the 3 forms, filled out and signed, with your $20.00 dues. Thank you
1. FFA form to Fill out - FFA Information Sheet
2. On Campus Permission Form - On Campus Permission Form to be filled out signed by Parent and Student.
3. Yellow Card NMHS Permission Form - On Campus Permission Yellow Card Form to be filled out signed by Parent and Student.
After you have joined FFA, Please sign up for the Remind App.
To sign up for the Remind me App, Students and Parents please Text the message:
@ffacolts to number 81010
Southeastern Youth Fair Information
https://seyfair.com/ - Any questions - Go to Website for details....
YOUR ENTRY IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL:
- Entry Fee payment is received online through THIS website (see link on “How to Enter” page) or in the SEYF Office
- Club/Chapter Leader approves your online entry & SEYF Fair office approves entry
- Note – SOME entries have additional documents that must be received by deadline (via email or in the SEYF office)
- If you are showing a MARKET ANIMAL – you must complete the MANDATORY ONLINE TRAINING!
- It will be available September 1 to September 10, 2020
- We will not be holding an in-person Mandatory Meeting this year.
- ***If certificate is not received by September 10th, you will not be eligible to show a market animal.