Student Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Students must be present and logged in by 7:45am Monday-Friday and for all live lessons as scheduled.
- Students will be expected to have a quiet comfortable place to learn.
- Students are expected to participate and be engaged in all live lessons and independent activities.
- Students are responsible for completing all offline lessons for special areas, including art, music, and PE.
- Students are expected to have easy access to materials needed for each day (paper, pencils, crayons, etc).
Family Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Ensure that your child has access to technology and internet daily.
- Ensure that your child knows or has their username and passwords available.
- Maintain communication with your child’s teacher.
- Ensure that your child is appropriately dressed for their virtual learning experience.
Teacher Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Provide standards-based, online, live whole-group and small-group lessons
- Provide differentiated instruction within small-group lessons based on student needs.
- Take attendance for ALL live lessons throughout the school day.
- Collect, grade/score student activities and assessments
- Communicate regularly with parents and families regarding expectations and student progress.
Together we are LIMITLESS!