- LAFS.4.RL.1.1-Refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
- LAFS.4.RL.1.2-Determine the theme of a story, drama, or poem from details in the text; summarize the text.
- LASF.4.RL.1.3-Describe in depth a character, setting, or event in a story or drama, drawing on specific details in the text.
- LAFS.4.W.1.2-Write informative/explanatory texts to examine a topic and convey ideas and information clearly
- MAFS.4.NBT.1.1-Recognize that in a multi-digit whole number, a digit in one place represents ten times what it represents in the place to its right.
- MAFS.4.NBT.1.2-Read and write multi-digit whole numbers using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form. Compare two multi-digit numbers based on meanings of the digits in each place.
- MAS.$.NBT.1.3-USe place value understanding to round multi-digit whole numbers to any place
- SC.4.N.1.1-Raise question about the natural world, use appropriate reference materials that support understanding to obtain information, conduct both individual and team investigations through free exploration and systematic investigations, and generate appropriate explanations based on these explorations.
- SC.4.P.8.1-Measure and compare objects and materials based on their physical properties including: mass, shape, volume, color, hardness, texture, odor, taste, attraction to magnets.
- SS.4.G.1.1-Identify physical features of Florida