MCPSonline Curriculum Guidelines
1. Instruction via MCPSonline will follow the school bell schedule.
- Click here to view the bell schedule: HMS Bell Schedule 2020-2021
- Click here to view the A/B schedule: HMS A/B Schedule 2020-2021
2. Microsoft Teams will be the online learning platform for all students (virtual & in person) and in both courses (Computer Applications & Digital Information Technology).
3. I will be available through the scheduled class period for MCPSonline students. The main source of contact will be through Microsoft Teams.
4. Learning experiences and grades for assignments will be in accordance with the Marion County Public Schools Secondary Grading Guidelines.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Teams Meet). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.