Below is the supply list of items needed for the school year. I have included additional items not included on the general 3rd grade supply list. I have made these additional items orange.
- 1 pair of earbuds/headphones
- a 3-ring binder pencil pouch
- 2 packs of #2 pencils or a pack of mechanical pencils
- 1 compositon notebook or 1 spiral notebook
- 1 box of crayons (12 or 24 count)
- 1 pack of glue sticks
- 4 DuoTang folders with pockets & prongs - solid red, blue, yellow, and green
- 1 pack of dry erase markers
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 container of disinfecting wipes or a bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 box of Ziploc baggies (gallon or quart size)
- 1 pack of highlighters
** Due to limitations of storage and CDC guidelines, please do not send your child to school with a bookbag. Not utilizing bookbags will allow more space for students and help prevent possible contamination. On the first day of school, please have your child bring supplies in plastic bags that can be disposed of.
On the first day of school, your child will be receiving a L.I.O.N. binder and that is all that needs to be brought to and from school.