Microsoft Teams- ART Team
Finding your ART Team on Microsoft Teams
Instructions To Sign in to Microsoft Teams
- Sign into your chromebook or other device
- Log into your MCPS desktop.
- Choose the orange and white Office 365 tile and open.
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 username (email firstname.lastname@example.org) and password (portal password).
- Choose the purple Teams button. This link will allow you to open Teams.
**Just remember, conversations and chats on Teams are not private. Be sure to talk with your student about proper “netiquette.”**
Click HERE for a video tutorial of Teams
Expectations for MCPS Online Art Class
Follow the Specials Schedule and Calendar
- Make sure you keep up with your assignments by following the schedule.
- Mrs. Cavalier may schedule live meetings during your class time so be sure to be available.
- Most lessons will be pre-recorded and posted weekly.
- You are expected to watch the lesson, interact with the assignment, and work inependantly suring art time.
- You will also be turning an art project every few weeks on Artsonia. (Project Due Dates will be listed as an assignment)
Turning in Assignments
- Weekly assignments will be located with the lesson under the assignments tab at the top of your Team.
- Weekly assignments are brief interactions that must be turned in on Teams platform
- Assignments should be turned in weekly on your scheduled art day.
Turning in Artwork (Projects)
- Art projects are to be worked on independantly after watching the Lesson located in the assignment.
- Art projects should incorporate techniques and instruction addressed in the Lesson.
- Art Projects are to be turned in on Artsonia our Online Art Portfolio
Artsonia - App for Turning in Artwork
Artsonia QR Code