Schedule: 4th period B Days 9:47am to 11:39am
Be on time, prepared, and ready to learn!
Information about the online resources that we will be using this year. Please click on the links below:
- Students will need their MCPS email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to access the MCPS desktop for the student portal: https://desktop.marion.k12.fl.us
- How to access and use Microsoft TEAMS: https://youtu.be/ZGWde1jqdT8 (pdf version click here)
- How to access your Physical Science e-textbook: Etextbook Instructions
- How to write in your interactive e-textbook: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU53QY1pTBI
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Microsoft TEAMS, Google Classroom, Zoom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
Remind app - If you have not already done so, please sign up for the FREE Remind app so that you can receive messages from me, such as when I update my webpage with new assignments. You can also use it to text me with questions or concerns. Not only is it free, but it keeps your phone number and mine private.
- To sign up, text 81010 and in the message type @llindsey
- I will be available via Remind daily Monday - Friday 3:00 pm—7:00 pm to assist with assignments or to answer questions