Virtual Classroom Rules:
- Check your tech before class
- Find a quiet place to sit when attending class - away from noise and distractions
- Come to class prepared with anythig you are asked to bring
- Show up to class a few minutes before the start time
- Keep your microphone on MUTE as you enter class and during class, unless you are asked to speak
- Click the "raise hand" button if you wish to say something or have a question
- Turn on your video while in class
- Use chat responsibly - ask a question or share something about the discussion
- Always show respect to your teacher and classmates
- Sit still, stay focused, and listen carefully to the speaker - Follow all directions
Just because we aren't AT school doesn't mean we aren't IN school. Our virtual classroom is just like our regular classroom. Anything t hat wouldn't be allowed in our regular classroom is not allowed in our virtual classroom.
On the first day Monday, August 24th you need to be logged in by 7:45 am for attendance. This will be the same everyday. Here is a screen shot of what it will look like.
- You will click on the Homeroom Icon in Teams
- Then click join me for our first online meeting of the 2020-2021 school year!
Starting Monday you can get technology help by calling the MCPS Help Desk at 352-867-2100.
For Art you will need these supplies:
- water color paints
- construction paper
- copy paper or 9x12 white
- construction/drawing paper