CATS Online Biology Class Page
- ALGEBRA TESTING SCHEDULE - No 1st or 2nd period
- BW: Pg - 22 #3: Draw and label a nucleotide and describe its function.
- Biomolecules Escape Room Activity (Teams)
- BW: Pg- 22 #2: Why does oil not mix with water?
- Pg 30 - Proteins
- Pg 31 - Proteins2
- Pg 32 - Nucleic Acids
- Pg 33 - NA
- Macromolecules in my Food Activity (Teams)
- BW: Pg- 22 #1: Q: What determines how atoms interact?
- Pg 26 Carbohydrates
- Pg 27 - Carbs
- Pg 28 - Lipids
- Pg 29 - Lipids
- Exit Ticket (Teams)
- BW: Pg 2 - The Language of Science
- Set up Unit 2
- NB pg 25 - Atoms and Ions notes
- NB pg 24 - Chemical Bonds
- Kahoot! Quiz
Sept 10 - 11
- Unit 1 Notebook Check
- Unit 1 Test
- Unit 1 Survey
Sept 8 - 9
- BW: NB pg 7 #5 - Characteristics of Living Things
- Conversion Practice
- Theory Vs Law Visuals NB pg16
- Theory Vs Law NB pg 17
- BW: Experimental Design Pop Quiz! (See teacher for make up)
- Metric Conversions NB pg14
- Metric System NB pg15
- BW: NB pg 6 #4 - Observation verses Inference
- Test SAM Online Log in (3rd Period)
- CSMA (4th Period)
- Graphing Types NB pg13
- Graphing Data NB pg12
- Due in Teams!
Aug 31 - Sept 1
- BW: NB pg 6 - #3 Q: How would you define the term "science"?
- Scientific Method Steps NB pg10
- Scientific Methodology NB pg 11
- Test SAM Online Log in (4th Period)
- HW: Lab Safety Quiz (Teams) Due 9/4
- Bellwork: NB page 6 - #2 - Q: Why is follow instructions the number one rule of lab safety?
- Chapter one work packet (Teams)
- Work on vocab.
- Notebook Setup
- Lab Safety PPT
- Lab Safety Notes NB pg9
- Video Notes NB pg8
- Lab Safety Cartoon Teams NB
- Teams Assignments
- First Day Procedures (Syllabus Tour)
- Homework: Flipgrid Intro Video (Teams)
- HW: Syllabus Assignment (Teams)
- HW: Bring composition notebook next class.