3rd Orientation Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz49bdZkIFQ&feature=youtu.be
(This is the 2nd Grade Orientation Video, but I am teaching 2nd and 3rd online) I am at 1:16 in the video.
What to expect from MCPSonline:
- Students will have access to their teachers during regular school day hours 7:45am-2:05pm
- Elementary students can expect daily lessons with virtual face-to-face interaction and assignments for grading purposes, 5 online meets a day
- Attendance will be taken in EACH course
Classwork is to be done during school hours ONLY
- This is NOT like distance learning back in March.
Additional Supports for Students and Families:
- Small group sessions to meet social and academic needs
- On-demand access to virtual resources
- Tips and strategies to support student learning off campus
- Continued support for students with an IEP or 504 plan
If you feel MCPSonline is not the best choice for you anymore and you feel safe to return to school, please call South Ocala Elementary (352) 671-4750