The class rules are centered on mutual respect for everyone in the classroom. Classroom 3-211 will be our home for U.S. History for the next year, please treat is as such.
- Social Distance as much as possible
- Wear a mask when you cannot social distance
- Come prepared to class
- Be respectful
- Cell phones need to be put away unless otherwise stated by Mr. Greene
- Clean up after yourself
- Please place all trash in the trash cans (do not place recyclables in the trash cans)
- Please recycle all cans, bottles, plastic, etc. in the recycle bin next to the door (do not put trash in the recycling bin)
- Please put all can tabs in the container on my desk
Violation of school/classroom rules will result in disciplinary procedures:
- First offense will result in a simple warning or time out if deemed necessary by teacher
- Second and third offenses will result in a call home to the parent/guardian
- Fourth and fifth offenses will result in a referral and call home to the parent/guardian
- Sixth and all subsequent offenses will result in a referral, a call home, and a teacher/parent/administrator conference.