Student MUST have
- A computer strong enough to Run ADOBE Programs
- Their own camera (NOT a computer camera, you will film outside)
- A NOTBOOK
Online Classroom Event Procedures
1. Instructor's internet goes down and or if the Instructor "leaves" or disappears
from the meeting, you the student, will do the following:
- Complete reading the lesson
- Complete assignment exercises.
- Update / Turn In "any" and "all" assignments due that day.
- Class is not dismissed until the end of the period.
- The instructor will communicate with you as soon as possible in one form or another.
2. Student's internet or connection goes down:
- Inform the instructor as soon as possible by any means possible (Google Voice/Text, Email)
- Reconnect to the classroom as quickly as possible.
- When you do reconnect, check the time and log in to the appropriate class/ period.
- Student is still responsible for work assigned.