- We will use Microsoft TEAMS (and Microsoft OneNote Notebook - included within TEAMS) for ALL video calling, materials, tests, and assignments.
- Microsoft TEAMS is available for all students via their MCPS portal - under the "Office 365" app.
- There is also an app that students can download on their smart phones.
- This platform is new to teachers and students, so please be flexiable - we will take this journey together! :)
- Students will be expected to be ON TIME and logged into TEAMS ready to begin class (via video conference) at 12:15 PM on A-days (5th Block) and 7:50 AM on B-days (2nd block), which begins Monday, August 24th.
- Attendance will be taken each day and tardies/absences will be recorded.
- Osceola morning show (WOMS) will air, followed by 20 minutes of D.E.A.R. (Drop Everything and Read) time. (2nd Block Only)
- Reading lessons will consist of lecture, notes, hands-on activities, videos, and/or independent and group work.
- Includes student medical forms, fmaily access, OMS schedule, free and reduced lunch applications, pay for lunch, breakfast program, and more
Join Remind - Get class updates, important dates, and personal student classroom information via text, email, or app
Online Students in need of their counselor: If they need assistance with counselors, please have them go to our website, click on student services, click on Guidance and Counseling, and finally click on Meet with Counselors Virtually.
- Office hours are from 1:55 PM - 3:00 PM.
- Please do not attempt to have conversation during "class time" with students, as we will try to model an actual classroom setting via home learning.
- Email: email@example.com
Take a minute to watch this video. It will show you how to log into Microsoft TEAMS and give a general overview of the platform.
Expectations for TEAMS:
Online Success: (SLANT)