- All traditional learning students will receive a general training on Microsoft TEAMS (and Microsoft OneNote Notebook - included within TEAMS) in the event the district moves to full online learning.
- Most every assignment done in class will be available online via Microsoft TEAMS - for absent students to complete work at home.
- Microsoft TEAMS is available for all students via their MCPS portal - under the "Office 365" app.
- There is also an app that students can download on their smart phones.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no communal sharing of classroom supplies. Therefore, it is important that your student's supplies be replenished throughout the school year.
- Students will be expected to maintain proper handwashing and sanitizing protocols while in the classroom.
- Science is a hands-on subject, so we will still have fun, but in a safe way! :)
- Students will be given a class syllabus on the first day of school, so be sent home and signed by a parent/guardian. Please take the time to read this.
Required Materials for Class (traditional learners)
- Composition Notebook
- Duo Tang Folder (w/ prongs)
- Scissors *
- Colored Pencils *
- Highlighter *
- Scotch Tape or Glue stick *
- Writing utensils *
* Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no communal classroom supplies. Please check with your student frequently, as many items will need to be replenished throughout the school year.
- Office hours are from 1:55 PM - 3:00 PM.
- Anytime via email: firstname.lastname@example.org