- Students will report directly to classrooms at 7:45 a.m.
- Students should wear mask upon arrival.
- Grab and go breakfast will be served in the Eagles Roost until 8:10 a.m.
- Students will eat breakfast in the classroom.
- Everyone must wear mask during dismissal.
- Dismissal procedures remain the same as last year with the exception of where car riders will be seated.
- Rainy Day dismissal- All students remain in classroom until name called over intercom.
- K-1st will eat in cafeteria at designated lunch time. Our lunch will be from 12:05-12:30.
- Students will walk through lunch line and get a prepackaged lunch; students may also opt to bring lunch from home.
- Classes will be assigned a designated area that will rotate each day.
- Classes will be held in Special Area classrooms as normal.
Health and Safety
- Face coverings/shields must be worn when social distancing is not possible. (arrival/dismissal, hallways, using the restroom)
- Bathroom procedures- Mask must be worn to bathroom
- Visitors/Volunteers (for first semester) Parents, volunteers, and visitors will not be present on campus except by appointment.
- No outside food allowed for group consumption.
- Water fountains- No drinking from water fountains. Only refilling of containers permitted. Students should bring a spill proof water bottle each day.