What You Can Do
We all have a role in making this school year a success. Here are some things that you can do to help keep our campuses safe for everyone.
- Talk to your student about hand washing and hygiene.
- If your student displays any of the symptoms of COVID-19 please do not send them to school.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at school, but we encourage parents to provide their student with a small container of hand sanitizer to bring to school.
- Make it a habit to wash your hands several times each day and use the hand sanitizer available throughout the campus.
- If you notice that a soap dispenser is empty or nearly empty, notify your teacher or other responsible adult.
- Follow safe social distancing guidelines at school and in the community.
- Wear your mask when safe social distancing is not possible at school and on the bus.
- Get in the habit of washing your hands several times each day.
- If you experience any of the symptoms of COVID-19 please do not report to work. When exhibiting symptoms, notify your supervisor.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at your workplace, but we encourage you to bring your own small container of hand sanitizer.
Marion eLearning and Marion Virtual School provide virtual learning to thousands of students each year. This full-time virtual experience is ideal for students who want more control over their learning path and pace and a flexible daily schedule. Students often work independently on assignments during non-traditional hours yet maintain regular contact with their teacher through web-based sessions, email, and telephone calls. Please note, this is not the same as distance learning; it is more independent and self-paced instead of being based on a same learning time each day.
We’ve compiled a list of questions and answers to help you consider your options. We’ve also added a list of actions we can all take to promote a healthy school environment.