- All traditional learning students will receive a general training on Microsoft TEAMS (and Microsoft OneNote Notebook - included within TEAMS) in the event the district moves to full online learning.
- Most every assignment done in class will be available online via Microsoft TEAMS - for absent students to complete work at home.
- Microsoft TEAMS is available for all students via their MCPS portal - under the "Office 365" app.
- There is also an app that students can download on their smart phones.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no communal sharing of classroom supplies. Therefore, it is important that your student's supplies be replenished throughout the school year.
- Students will be expected to maintain proper handwashing and sanitizing protocols while in the classroom.
- Students will be given a class syllabus the first week of school to be sent home and signed by a parent/guardian. Please take the time to read this.
Student Day Schedule:
Join Remind - Get class updates, important dates, and personal student classroom information via text, email, or app
- Office hours are from 1:55 PM - 3:00 PM.
- Anytime via email: firstname.lastname@example.org