In order to be successful we will follow the school-wide AIMS model of Acting Responsibly, Initiating Respect, and Modeling Positive Behavior.
- Be respectful of self, others, and property.
- Listen to directions the first time given.
- Be at the right place at the right time.
- Use the appropriate talk at the appropriate time.
- Try your best. Use a growth mindset. Demonstrate grit.
- Conference with student
- Time out
- Parent Contact
- Discipline Referral
* Please note that for the 2020-2021 school year, no holes or frays may be worn on clothing. Students will also be required to wear a neon color lanyard for their grade level (provided by OMS), in lieu of a binder for this year.