The Week of May 4 - May 8 Assignments
1. Interactive: Think Central - On The Things To Do page- Math on the spot Lesson 8.9 - Line Plot. Complete and click submit.
2. Interactive: Think Central - On The Things To Do page - Go Math 8.9- Measurement Data. Complete and click submit.
3. Interactive: Think Central - On The Things To Do page - PMT: Lesson 8.9 - Share and Show (Tests and Quiz ). Complete, and click submit.
i-Ready lessons Goal: Math - 45 minutes for each week (Monday through Friday). Must pass each lessons to move up to the next skill.
1. Phonics: Worksheets: Lesson 11.2, Pages 55-56, and Lesson 14.4, page 75-76,
Please click here for the worksheets Phonics lesson 11.2 pages 55-56 and lesson 14.4 page 75-76
Complete the lessons with complete answers, take pictures and send through email.
2. Writing: Worksheets: Run-On Sentences, Lesson 12.2, page 65-66
Please click here for the worksheets Run-On Sentences Lesson 12.2 . Complete, take pictures and send through email.
3. Comprehension: Worksheets: "A Famous Ship." Read the passage and answer the questions. Complete, take a picture, and send through email.
Please click here for the worksheets of "A Famous Ship" passage and questions.
Accomodation to students who can't write: Write what the student says into the email to send to the teacher.
Independent Reading: List the books you have read this week and email it to me.
i-Ready lessons goal: Reading - 45 minutes each week (Monday through Friday) and must pass each lessons to move up to the next skill.
Social Studies Assignment
1. Florida Studies Weekly - Week #26 - Government. Read all the articles listed, or use the option of read-aloud.
Complete, take the test and submit. You can retake the test if you scored below 80%, please wait for a few hours or alert me in
Class Dojo to reset the test. Make sure you're reading or listening attentively to the read-aloud of the articles.
1. STEMscopes: Properties of Soil - Vocabulary Words - please read and study the vocabulary words before taking
the Concept Attainment Quiz
ART - please go to Mrs. Eason's website for your assignment this week.
Click here https://www.marionschools.net/Domain/12731