1. Portal: Think Central - Things To Do Page - GO MATH 9.4, Problem Solving: Add and Subtract Lengths. Complete and click submit.
2. Worksheet: i-Ready workbook pages 219-220. Complete, take pictures, and send through email.
3. Worksheet: i-Ready workbook pages 221-222. Complete, take pictures, and send through email.
For worksheets, please click here i-Ready Workbook pages 219-222
1. Phonics: Worksheet - Lesson 8.3 Page 39. Complete, take pictures, and send through email.
Click here Phonics Lesson 8.3 Page 39
2. Writing: On a piece of paper, write about your favorite book. Provide details (3-5 sentences) about your favorite book.
Complete, take picture, and send through email.
3. Worksheets: i-Ready Lesson 22 - "Three Pigs" and "The three Geese" pages 370-372.
Read the passages, complete page 372, take a picture, and send through email.
Accomodation for students who cannot write: Parent can type the sentences the student says into the email to the teacher.
i-Ready: 45 minutes for Math, 45 minutes for Reading, each week. Must pass each lesson to go on the next level of skill.
Independent Reading: MyOn - read 20-30 minutes each day. Send me the list of the books you read at the end of each week.
Social Studies Assignment
1. Florida Studies Weekly - Week #20 - Florida Cultures. Complete reading the article, take the test, and submit.
A. Read: Properties of Soil, then do mini-experiment at the end called
TRY NOW. Draw your set up and record your results. Take pictures and send through email.
B. Elaborate- Simulation practice: Soil: Just a fun thing for the kids to do to learn a little about the various kinds of soil.
Watch this videos about the Soil formation:
SPECIAL AREA: MUSIC
Please go to Mrs. Mary Morrrow's website for your assignment.
Or Click here, https://www.marionschools.net/Domain/21960
To help you keep track of your child's completed/submitted assignment, please click below.