Week of May 4, 2020
Zoom calls Monday & Wednesday- 9AM
- Link available through Dojo and Google Classroom Announcements
- Individual sessions available at Parent request
- I-Ready Reading (10 minutes)
- I-Ready Math (10 minutes)
- Independent reading
- Week 4 - Music
- Go to Mr. Kinsey's webpage and complete the first grade assignment.
- Don't forget to send your work to your Specials' Teacher.
If your family does not have internet access, printed copies of these assignments are available for pickup outside of the Saddlewood Elementary School Office, Monday - Thursday 8 AM to 2 PM.
All Assignments are posted on Monday and Due the following Sunday
Optional learning activities for at-home learning:
- MyOn (teacher created projects)
- AR Tests -Lunch Number & BirthMonthYear (ex. Jan2010 is 012010)
- IXL math (any lessons with *)
- iReady Math Games (After daily math time completed)
- Community Reads
- ABC Mouse (create an account)
- Build words with Scrabble or Bananagram tiles
- Board Games
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.