The Week of April 20-24 List of Assignment
1. Portal: Think Central: Interactive Student Edition Go Math Lesson 8.5 - Problem Solving: Add and Subtract in Inches. Do your best to complete each lesson and submit.
2. Worksheet: i-Ready pages 215-216
3. Worksheet: i-Ready pages 217-2018
For the worksheets, please click here i-Ready Math Worksheets Pages 215-222
NOTE: Pages 219-222 is for week April 27 - May 1 Assignment.
*Take pictures and send them through email.
Portal: Complete the i-Ready Math at least for 45-minutes. Have paper and pencil to solve each problem before you pick an answer.
Do your best to pass each lesson.
1. Worksheet: Phonics - PP. 3 Page 223, click here Phonics PP.3 Page 223
2. Narrative Writing: What is your favorite animal? Write about your favorite animal and provide details with 3 to 5 sentences.
3. Worksheet: i-Ready Lesson 19 "Earwigs" page 312-313. Please click here Lesson 19 "Earwigs" pages 312-313
*Take pictures and send through email.
Portal: Complete the i-Ready Reading at least for 45 minutes and do you best to pass each lesson.
If reading a passage, read carefully at least twice.
Accomodation for students who cannot write: The parent can type the sentences the student says into the email to the teacher.
Social Studies Assignment:
1. Portal: Florida Studies Weekly Week #13 - Changes for American Indians.
And complete "Our Trip to America" worksheet.
Click here: Our Trip To America worksheet.
1. Create a rock tower! Look for rocks that can balance on one another. Check out and record their properties.
*Take a picture and send it in through email.
Portal: On STEMscopes, take the Multiple Choice Assessment and click the submit button.
Special Area : P.E. this week
Go to Coach Moyer's website or click below and print for P.E. Log Assignment, initial, and turn in to Coach Moyer.
Please Click here P.E LOG April 20-24
Note To Parents/Guardians: Please use this check off list to keep track of your child's completed and submitted assignments:
Please click here Assignments Check Off List
Check Out The Resources Page!