***Please use the links throughout my website to access each page.
Office Hours: I will be available to answer messages from students and parents via Class Dojo, email, school voice mail (352)671-0800, and directly on the phone number I provided via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Class Dojo. Please give me up to 24 hours to return phone calls and messages.
- Monday: 11:00 am-12:00 am, 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Tuesday: 11-12 am, 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Wednesday: 11:00 am-12:00 am, 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Thursday: 11:00 am-12:00 am, 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Friday: 11:00 am-12:00 am, 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
- PARENT HELP: tutorials can be accessed on the Parent Help page to the left!
- ZOOM: I would like to hold remote class meetings using Zoom for students who can participate. When I have created a schedule, I will post the meeting on Class Dojo or via email at least 24 hours in advance in order for your child to participate. Disclaimer: Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.) These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child's image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
- Assignments: All assignments will be posted to my webpage on Monday morning, at 7:00 a.m. and will be due no more than 6 days after they’ve been posted in order for your child to get credit on the assignment. Please click the assignment tab to the left for assignments.Microsoft 365 is available on your child's student desktop, with a student email set up in Outlook, and can be used to submit assignments. Additionally, work can be done on notebook paper, and a snapshot of the work can be sent via Class Dojo or emailed to me, as no physical papers are to be turned in.
- Home learning links-supplemental activities can be accessed on the home-learning links page to the left! These are optional!!!!
- Grading policy during distance learning: One grade is entered each week for each subject area (ELA, Math, Science, SS) click here for ELA and Math grading formula. Science and SS: one assignment a week is given/graded.