Week of April 20, 2020
- I-Ready Reading (10 minutes)
- I-Ready Math (10 minutes)
- Read a Book
- Reading #1 -ReadWorks: Does the Moon Really Shine
- Math #1 - Watch Coins for Kids and Complete IXL Q1 Names and Values of Common Coins (sign into IXL.com)
- Science - BrainPopJr - Gravity (take a screenshot of your test score and send it to your teacher in Google Classroom)
- Reading #2 - ReadWorks: Why Don't We See the Stars in the Daytime?
- Math #2 - Watch video Coins and Complete IXL Q2 Names and Values of all Coins (sign into IXL.com)
- Reading #3 - ReadWorks: All About Money
- Math #3 - Watch BrainPopJr Video - Coins and Complete IXL Q3 Count Pennies, Nickels, and Dimes (sign into IXL.com)
- Week 4 - Art
- Go to your Mr. Wicklein's' webpage and complete the first grade assignment.
If your family does not have internet access, printed copies of these assignments are available for pickup outside of the Saddlewood Elementary School Office, Monday - Thursday 8 AM to 2 PM.
All Assignments are posted on Monday and Due the following Sunday
Optional learning activities for at-home learning:
- MyOn (teacher created projects)
- AR Tests -Lunch Number & BirthMonthYear (ex. Jan2010 is 012010)
- IXL math (any lessons with *)
- iReady Math Games (After daily math time completed)
- Community Reads
- ABC Mouse (create an account)
- Build words with Scrabble or Bananagram tiles
- Board Games
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.