TEACHING HEALTHCARE... WITH HEART... THROUGH TECHNOLOGY!!
Please refer to our 'Calendar' you will have instructions on assignments.
You will find your assignments on the calendar, with information in regards to Health Center 21. Please refer to the following 'Mrs. Cunningham's On-Line Distance Learning Expectations'
Mrs. Cunningham's Class Expectations:
- Be respectful of self and others
- Please use this change in circumstance, to help you manage your time more productively, we will get through this together!
- All worksheets are available on-line. No personal printing or handwriting required. There will be a date that the module will close for each assignment, please let me know if you need an extension ;)
- Please refer to the following link if you need further assistance in reference to On-Line electronic Worksheets https://www.marionschools.net/site/default.aspx?PageID=42530#calendar62232/20200406/event/92327
- If you would like to enjoy Online Positive Experiences or Motivational Videos, please refer to the following link https://www.marionschools.net/site/default.aspx?PageID=42530#calendar62232/20200406/event/94860
- All quizzes and tests will be given through Health Center 21. These quizzes and tests will be open note/open worksheet. So, completing your WS will help you when you take your test/quiz :)
- You are able to reach me through email: Hollie.Cunningham@marion.k12.fl.us or Remind (if you have not joined please refer to the Remind Tab on our Calendar)
- Distance Learning Office Hours for Mrs. Cunningham: Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 3:30 pm. I will respond to emails and Remind messages, outside my stated office hours, if I am available. I know that some students work during the day, and are not able to complete work until the evening time. I respect and appreciate your position.
- I am here for each and every one of you!! I miss you and hope that this message finds you safe and healthy. Reach out to me email/Remind if you need assistance or clarification.
- Helpful link to understanding Healthcenter 21 (Our Online Website): https://www.marionschools.net/cms/lib/FL01903465/Centricity/Domain/13750/Hc21_tutorial%20for%20parents.mp4
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Teams, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child's image or identifying information recorded, please utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device. If you as the guardian choice to opt-out, please email me so I may have documentation. Thank you so very much, we will get through this 'new normal' working together :)
- Mrs. Cunningham Loves YOU!!