Please refer to our 'Calendar' you will have instructions on assignments. Everything will continue, 'Business as usual' I hope you will find some comfort in consistency. You will find your assignments on the calendar, with information in regards to Health Center 21. Please refer to the following 'Mrs. Cunningham's On-Line Distance Learning Expectations'
Mrs. Cunningham's Class Expectations:
- Be respectful of self and others
- Please use this change in circumstance, to help you manage your time more productively, we will get through this together!
- All worksheets are available on-line. No personal printing or handwriting required. There will be a date that the module will close for each assignment, please let me know if you need an extension ;)
- Please refer to the following link if you need further assistance in reference to On-Line electronic Worksheets https://www.marionschools.net/site/default.aspx?PageID=42530#calendar62232/20200406/event/92327
- If you would like to enjoy Online Positive Experiences or Motivational Videos, please refer to the following link https://www.marionschools.net/site/default.aspx?PageID=42530#calendar62232/20200406/event/94860
- All quizzes and tests will be given through Health Center 21. These quizzes and tests will be open note/open worksheet. So, completing your WS will help you when you take your test/quiz :)
- After taking a poll on Remind, we will not have classroom ZOOM Meetings at this time. I will update you if we need to incorporate ZOOM at a later date. You are able to reach me through email: Hollie.Cunningham@marion.k12.fl.us or Remind (if you have not joined please refer to the Remind Tab on our Calendar)
- Distance Learning Office Hours for Mrs. Cunningham: Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. I will respond to emails and Remind messages, outside my stated office hours, if I am available. I know that some students work during the day, and are not able to complete work until the evening time. I respect and appreciate your position.
- I will post assignments on Mondays, and I will place grades in Skyward within that week (usually by Friday) the module will lock on the next Monday by midnight. (example: January 1, 2020 assignment, complete WS Lesson 1: 1-10, next Monday is January 7, 2020). At midnight in January 7, 2020 the module will be locked and closed. You would have to email me for an extension :)
- If your parents have requested ‘Printed Worksheets’ from FHS, please email me so we can coordinate a way for me to assess your distance learning.
- I am here for each and every one of you!! I miss you and hope that this message finds you safe and healthy. Reach out to me email/Remind if you need assistance or clarification.
- Mrs. Cunningham Loves YOU!!