This is a page currently being worked on with the purpose of hopefully offering some helpful tips on managing your time with online classes.
You don't have to fill out everything on this website. Simply use it to keep ALL your due dates in ONE place. You can even mark your progress on assignments (like 50% done for example).
Article: 6 TIME MANAGEMENT TIPS FOR ONLINE STUDENTS
1. Plan Ahead - The best online students know how to set aside time to focus. [...] plan your daily and weekly assignments.
2. Don't Multitask - Avoid multi-tasking—which can actually decrease your productivity. Focus on one assignment at a time [...]. Arrange your tasks in order of importance.
3. Set Up Your Virtual Office - choose as comfortable a space as you can that limits distractions so you can efficiently get your work done.
4. Block Out Distractions - If you’re struggling to stay focused, then consider the Pomodoro Method. This technique helps with productivity by arranging how you work to increase efficiency.
5. Reward Yourself - It’s important to reward yourself after a job well done in order to avoid burnout. Otherwise, it will be difficult to concentrate on even the simplest tasks. You can reward yourself by celebrating your accomplishments and treating yourself to something you truly enjoy, like watching your favorite show on Netflix.
6. Get a Good Night's Sleep - Sleep is essential to rest your body and keep your mind fresh for the next day. Try to get seven to eight hours of rest a night.