Lulu and the Brontosaurus
* What is one gift you have always wanted?
* How do you react when you don’t get something you want?
* Have your parents ever told you that you couldn’t have something or do something that you wanted?
* What did you want or want to do?
* What did your parents say?
Questions to ask yourself as we read:
* How does Lulu react when her parents say no?
* What would you tell Lulu if she asked you for something you couldn’t get her?
* What would you do if you came in contact with a bear, snake, or tiger?
* What would you pack in your bag if you were going on a long adventure?
* Lulu wants a brontosaurus as a pet, but does not understand what responsibilities she will need to take on. Think of some of the things she will have to do with a pet brontosaurus.
* What would you do if a dinosaur wanted to make you his pet?
*Try to create a map of the forest area that Lulu visits. Draw where she meets the different characters trying to follow the order she meets them in the story.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.