Week of 4/6/2020
ALL OF THE BELOW ASSIGNMENTS ARE LOCATED ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM AND MUST BE COMPLETED THERE.
Cite the textual evidence that most strongly supports an analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text.
Determine a theme or central idea of a text and analyze its development over the course of the text, including its relationship to the characters, setting, and plot; provide an objective summary of the text.
Determine the meaning of words and phrases as they are used in a text, including figurative and connotative meanings; analyze the impact of specific word choices on meaning and tone, including analogies or allusions to other texts.
POETRY CLASSWORK: (due Friday - 4/10/2020, 11:59 pm)
- Attendance Check In
- Complete 2nd 1/2 Poetry Madness Tournament Bracket
- Complete Poetry Bracket Voting and Overall Winner assignment
- Complete Poetry Analysis Task #2
- Poetry Vocabulary Quizlet Review
- Basketball Newsela Article
- Hard copy of Poetry Madness Poems
- Hard Copy of Poetry Madness Tournament Bracket
*IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A ZOOM MEETING, PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM AND WE WILL SET UP SMALL GROUP, BY INVITATION ONLY, MEETINGS.