FOR ONLINE/VIRTUAL LEARNERS
Ms. K's OFFICE HOURS: 8:10 - 9:15 (beginning Aug. 24)
Period 1, Mon.-Fri. 9:25-10:18
Period 2, Mon.-Fri. 10:22-11:15
Email: email@example.com (PREFERRED & QUICKER)
DISTRICT-WIDE Parent Video (Overview of Teams): https://youtu.be/ZGWde1jqdT8
Attendance: Online/virtual learners are REQUIRED to check in to class at the beginning of period EACH DAY.
WHERE DO I FIND MY ASSIGNMENTS?
- Assignments are found in Microsoft Teams (left side channels) in YOUR period's channel
- On this webpage under "Current and Past Assignments" for your class
- Bell ringers will be posted in your period's Calendar.
HOW DO I TURN IN WORK?
- Turn in your assignment through Microsoft Teams
- On occasion, I will need to also use Google Classroom (remember last year?)
- Do your work on notebook paper, take a picture and email as an attachment
- Type your answers AS AN EMAIL MESSAGE and email to me
WHEN IS MY WORK DUE? Assignment due dates will be/are posted with the assignments.
WHAT IF IT'S LATE? Read the Course Expectation sheet for details on late work. (See Documents & Helps)
HOW DO I GET TO MY TEXTBOOK? Your text book is on your MCPS Desktop. This video will show you how: https://screenrec.com/share/QkDL3jfTeK
HOW DO I CHECK MY MCPS EMAIL? You will need to go on to your MCPS Desktop (link is at the top of this website), log in (firstname.lastname@example.org) & (password). Once in to your desktop, look for the Outlook box.
HOW DO I JOIN MY CLASS? Through Microsoft Teams. See the Howard Home page for "how-to"
WHAT IF I HAVE A QUESTION? Email me at any time or ask during class. You may post your question in the chat box or "raise your hand". I will always begin each class with an opportunity to ask questions.