Distance Learning Plan
- We will use Google Classroom for all assignments. This is where you submit your work and review materials such as PowerPoints, notes, videos, etc.
- Zoom meetings are offered once a week for review sessions. They are optional- a way to connect and check-in. For Zoom, I will send out a link through student email so you do not have to create an account, just click the link. Zoom meetings are held on Mondays and Tuesdays. Students in blocks 2,3, and 6 will meet on Mondays. Students in blocks 1,4,and 5 will meet on Tuesdays. I offer two sessions a day for your convenience at 10 am and 1:30 pm. You are encouraged to choose the time that works best for you.
- Weekly Materials and Assignments are posted on Mondays and due on the following Friday at 11:59 pm.
- Each week a Weekly Agenda will be posted on Monday. You can use this like a checklist to make sure everything is completed for the week.
- Expect 2-3 tasks per week, 1-2 of which will be graded. These assignments will be clearly listed on the weekly agenda.
- The first thing you should do each week is read the weekly agenda for instructions.
- Check your student email daily.
Important Note: This is a difficult time for many people. While I am here to support and encourage learning, my focus during this distance learning time will be on our health and well-being. I will give you additional time to complete assignments as long as you are checking in with me at least once a week. My genuine concern is that you and your family are well. Please feel free to contact me if you need help. It will not be an inconvenience of any kind. Thank you for extending your grace to me, as well, as we learn many new things together this year.