Acknowledge differences in the points of view of characters, including by speaking in a different voice for each character when reading dialogue aloud.
1. Assignment 1:
Phonics- Lesson 3.1 Page 17 Phonics worksheet link - click here
2. Assignment 2:
Writing-Write about your favorite toy. Provide details about your favorite toy Writing Favorite Toy assignment- Click here
3. Assignment 3:
i-Ready Lesson 17 Pages 272-273 “Stage Fright”
This attachment contains
1."Stage Fright" for April 13-24,
2."Earwigs" for April 24- May 1,
3."The Three Pigs and The Three Geese" for May 2-15
Accommodation for students who cannot write: The parent can type the sentences the student says into the email to the teacher.
ELA Assignment: Read in MyON:
Complete 45-60 minute of iReady Reading each week
There are three stories. Choose 2 of the stories to compare and contrast. How are the stories alike? How are the stories different? Write 2 sentences about how the stories are the same. Then write 2 sentences about how the stories are different.
Send these to your teacher on email. Choice of ways to get your answers to your teacher:
1. The student can write the sentences on paper and have the parent take a picture of it and send it in the email to the teacher. Be sure to put your name on your paper!
2. The student can write the sentences on paper and have the parent type the sentences in the email.
3. The student can type the sentences in a document and have the parent attach the document to the email.
4. The student or parent can type the answers the student gives directly into an email to the teacher.
5. Accommodation for students who cannot write: The parent can type the sentences the student says into the email to the teacher. ELA Assignment:
Read for 20-30 minutes each day. Send your teacher a list of the books you read.
You can either send a list of what you read each day, or you can send a list one time a week of all the books you read that week.
This is due by Friday each week. ELA Assignment:
Complete 45-60 minute of iReady Reading each week. Note to Student:
1.You should be passing every test you take.
2. If you do not pass a test, you will have to do the same lesson again.
3.Be sure to pay close attention so you can do your best. You need to take the quizzes by yourself.
4.You do not have to submit any work to your teacher for this because you teacher can see the work you have completed online.