Thank you for all you are doing to help your child(ren) adjust to our new normal. As we transition to the online learning platform, I am sure there will be questions. Do not be afraid to reach out to me and encourage your child to do the same. There are a few things I would like you to look out for:
- Please be sure you are looking at the correct course for your child.
- Assignments are posted on my website.
- If you do not have an electronic device for your child but have internet access at home, reach out to Mr. Carter at Liberty (Michael.Carter@marion.k12.fl.us) as soon as possible.
- I will be communicating through Remind almost daily. Both you and your child can have access. You can even download the app on your smart device.
- You can also check on the progress of your child's assignments by having them log in to their online platform.
- Ensure that your child is staying organized, taking notes, setting reminders on their phones, etc. This is your opportunity to get creative in helping your child manage 5-6 classes. You got this!
WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER! Anything I can do to further assist you and your child to navigate through my teacher website, the online learning platform, Zoom, etc. please contact me at your earliest convenience.