Attention MCPSonline students...
- We will be using Microsoft Teams for our main platform for virtual learning. Teams can be accessed through your student portal desktop.
- Please make sure you are checking your student email account and Skyward messages daily for important information.
- The Remind app will need to be downloaded onto your cell phone as another primary source of communicating.
- We will meet for class following the Block Bell Schedule listed on the LWH website.
Distance Learning Procedures
- In the event of a shutdown, students and parents should monitor their email and Remind app notifications for important information on how to proceed.
- All students will utilize Microsoft Teams for their virtual learning platform. I will be using the same forms of communication listed above.
- Students will still complete their Independent Novel Projects. Please see the INP page for further details!
***Please review the expectations listed on the document below. The document is available in Spanish and English.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.